People say ’I love you’ in so many different ways...


More often than not, displays of love and care are so subtle that we don’t even notice them.
But we at Bright Side are absolutely sure: parents are better at this than anyone else in the world. And here’s a little heart-warming story to prove it to you.




“Is it you who’s going to give me love lessons?“
Anthony gazed at his daughter and moved his chair a little closer to her.
”Do you remember what you used to do almost every night when you were a child? I mean before falling asleep.“
“I used to read under mu blanket with a torch.”
”And why didn’t you turn on the light in your room?“
”To make you think I was sleeping, while I was secretly devouring books...“
“And did you never wonder about that torch of yours?”
“No... why should I have?“
”Well, did your torch ever go out even once in all those years?”
“No...” said Julia said, puzzled.
”Who do you think was replacing the batteries all the time...?“
Source: Marc Levy, ”All Those Things We Never Said"

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is my blog.user admin panel. Every morning comes with challenge, glorious triumph moiled and lukewarm inner part of every motion of life.....Gon' randomly towards blind future...... But nothing can stop me stay your good friends!!! I hope everyone will be with this blogsite. Now Change your life. Thanks every person.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment